|Posted on 30 March, 2015 at 23:50|
Five ways to eliminate cancer cells.
We now know that most cancers are preventable through simple, yet powerful changes in our diet and lifestyle habits. Yet, today we see nearly one in every two people getting some form of cancer in their lifetime, and a typical cancer doctor is only permitted to offer surgery, chemotherapy and radiation - which will never cure cancer.
Are you looking to kill cancer cells naturally? On the next NaturalNews Talk Hour, Jonathan Landsman and Dr. Lise Alschuler, a naturopathic oncologist will talk about how to boost immune function, reduce cellular inflammation, balance hormones and blood sugar plus improve digestion and detoxification. If you're a healthcare provider or individual concerned about cancer - do NOT miss this program.
5 core strategies to help you defeat cancer - naturally
Of course, it's worth noting, your conventionally-trained physician will think the following strategies are "unscientific" and not worth much. But, in all honesty, Western medicine has a pretty poor track record, so look who's call the kettle black. I'll let you decide whether or not these strategies make sense to you.
1. Attitude matters. Bernie Siegel, M.D., a pioneer in the field of medicine, strongly suggested that the path to healing resided in love. As Dr. Siegel explains, "...a vigorous immune system can overcome cancer if it is not interfered with, and emotional growth toward greater self-acceptance and fulfillment helps keep the immune system strong." Bottom line, when dealing with cancer, one should never overlook the power of forgiveness, gratitude or self-acceptance.
2. Get moving. It's fair to say that most cancer patients would improve their outcomes by becoming more physically active. In some cases, one may be "over-exercising," which can produce an excessive amount of inflammation. This is not good. But, generally speaking, the benefits of exercise include: better breathing, circulation, mobility, muscular strength, endurance and oxygen uptake.
3. Are you eating an "anti-cancer" diet? We all have cancer cells within our body. But, a healthy immune system will keep us safe from harm. And, quite frankly, there's no better way to keep your immune system strong than by eating a diet rich in chemical-free vegetables, fruits, and herbs and drinking fresh (clean) water. Avoid processed foods - at all cost - to reduce your toxic burden.
4. Supplement your diet - as needed. This is not a "cookie-cutter" approach to curing cancer. Everybody has their own specific needs based on genetic tendencies and past lifestyle habits. But, simply put, when you eliminate nutritional deficiencies, you tend to reduce your risk of cancer. So, when considering supplementation, it's best to consult a qualified healthcare provider and ask about vitamin A, B, C, D plus minerals like zinc, selenium, magnesium, digestive enzymes and probiotics to boost immune function.
5. Rejuvenate and restore your energy. Widely misunderstood and ignored by conventional medicine, most cancer patients need to build up their energy levels. Deep breathing exercises, tai chi, mediation and improving your sleep habits will help restore your energy. Other ways to rejuvenate the body include: resolving toxic relationships, reducing exposure to EMF pollution, and getting out into nature - as often as possible.
by: Jonathan Landsman
Natural news .com